D L Davis Interiors

Friday, December 22, 2017

ITALIAN HOLIDAY DINNER PARTY

I decided to make ravoli one night.  I made some pumpkin filling.  The result was an impromptu dinner party to celebrate a friend's birthday.

I made the flat bread crackers and bread sticks, too.  A guest brought the salad which also included candied almonds and the birthday guest treated us to a trio of mini cheesecakes.







 I used clear Christmas ornaments to serve individual servings of wine in.

 The actual bowls that I used were white with black writing on the rim.  One of the words was "Ravoli!"

 The chargers were galvanized ti n from Kirkland and the evergreen placemats were from Pier One.  My black dinnerware was from Target many years ago and the printed plates and bowls were from Home goods years ago.
My friend added candied almonds and poppyseed dressing.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment