D L Davis Interiors

Friday, May 19, 2017

LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE I COME

Today, I am abandoning my blog "So Okoboji."  I really loved writing that, but since I no longer reside in the Iowa Great Lakes Area, I must start a new journey.

This new post will reflect the new locations that I live in, namely, Arizona and Minnesota.  Or to be more precise, Phoenix and Minneapolis.  

These two cities are different in climate, yet they are both seeking to find beauty, and the best of everything!

I will be reporting on my style of decorating interiors, decorating for the holidays, shopping and discovering new places and stylish items.  It will also include lots of entertaining ideas and parties.  I will also feature fabulous fashion finds.

I hope you enjoy reading it.  Please subscribe and join me for some fabulous inspiration! Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment